If you are experiencing academic or personal challenges, you can seek support through a variety of campus resources that may be able to assist you. Some of the resources available to you include:

The area of Engagement and Well-Being consists of departments dedicated to helping students navigate through their own challenges to be successful in their curricular and co-curricular activities. This includes departments like Disability Support Services, Health Services, TitanWell Health Promotion Services, Dean of Students Office, Student Conduct, Cares Services, Basic Needs Services, Student Life and Leadership, Title IX and Gender Equity, and Housing and Residential Engagement.

  • Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides various clinical services designed to meet the many different concerns experienced by CSUF students. Licensed clinical staff are specifically trained in college student mental health and therapeutic approaches and committed to providing services to meet the specific needs of all students.
  • Basic Needs Services serves students who are experiencing unforeseen hardship, emergency, crisis, or a catastrophic life event. The resources offered by the center provide students with support via food, short-term housing, hygiene products, clothing and emergency grant funds.

The area of College Access and Career Pathways consists of departments dedicated to building a pipeline of college success from outreach, admissions, funding education, community engagement, and career development. This includes departments like the Office of Admissions, Financial Aid, Career Center, Center for Internships and Community Engagement, Educational Partners, and Outreach, Recruitment, and Orientation.

The area of Identity and Belonging consists of departments dedicated to the priorities of diversity, inclusion, and supporting students in a meaningful way to give a sense of belonging and connectedness. This includes department like Diversity Initiatives and Resource Centers, First Year Experience, Tuffy's Graduation Scholars, Student Support Services, Supplemental Instruction, Adult Re-entry, Veterans Resource Center, Male Success Initiative, Educational Opportunity Program, the Center for Scholars, and Athletics Academic Services.



Students are required to include their correct social security numbers in designated places pursuant to the authority contained in Section 41201, Title 5, California Code of Regulations and Section 6109 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 6109). The University uses the social security number to identify students and their records including identification for purposes of financial aid eligibility and disbursement and the repayment of financial aid and other debts payable to the institution. Also, the Internal Revenue Service requires the University to file information returns that include the student's social security number and other information such as the amount paid for qualified tuition, related expenses and interest on educational loans. This information is used by the IRS to help determine whether a student, or a person claiming a student as a dependent, may take a credit or deduction to reduce federal income taxes. The Social Security number also is required by the Franchise Tax Board for collection of past due accounts.

For other records and services, the university uses an assigned campus wide identification number (CWID) as the student's account number. A student's Titan Card number is not his or her identification number.

Students are required to write their student identification numbers (CWID) on personal checks submitted for any payment to the University. Payment by personal check is consent by the student for the University to write the student's identification number on the check if it is not referenced. If a student prefers that their student identification number not be on the check, then the student must submit payment by cashier's check, money order, or when appropriate (other than mail-in or drop-off registration) and cash. Use of the student identification number assures credit to the correct student university account.



Virtual parking permits are required to park on the CSUF campus and are available to purchase online. For detailed information on parking policies, maps of parking lots, and much more visit the Parking & Transportation Services website at parking.fullerton.eduOpens in new window . Contact the P&TS Team Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm by calling (657) 278-3082 or submitting an Inquiry Form. 



For information on purchasing textbooks, as well as other services available at Titan Shops visit titanshops.comOpens in new window or call (657) 278-3418.



Library hours are subject to change and some service points have different hours. For the latest information on library hours, visit https://www.library.fullerton.edu/hours-events/.



The Writing Center offers free tutorial help to university students. The Writing Center, located on the first floor of Pollak Library, is open Monday through Sunday. Students may make an appointment by visiting the Writing Center at https://fullerton.mywconline.com/Opens in new window .

More information is available at http://english.fullerton.edu/writing_center/Opens in new window .



A single copy of a transcript requires a fee of $4 paid in advance. (Additional transcripts prepared at the same time are $2 each). Because of the large number of transcripts requested at the end of each regular semester, three weeks should be allowed for requests to be processed. At other times, transcript requests are processed within 3-5 working days, as a general rule. Transcript request forms are available online at http://records.fullerton.edu/resources/Opens in new window . Immediate, over-the-counter transcript service cannot be provided. Transcripts in Electronic PDF format may be ordered online 24/7 and paid for with your credit card through the National Student Clearinghouse. Current degree seeking students can access the National Student Clearinghouse via the student portal. Students without a secured student portal may access the service at https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/#Opens in new window . On the right side of the website there is a green button that says "Order-Track-Verify". Hover your cursor on top of it and on the drop down menu click "Order a Transcript".




Below are the requirements to register to vote and the guidelines for how to vote.


  • You must be 18 years of age or older to vote.
  • You must be registered to vote before you can vote.
  • If you are not registered, get registered.
  • If you have registered in the past, and are not sure you are still registered, inquire with the Registrar of Voters Office in your county. For the Orange County Registrar of Voters office visit http://www.ocvote.comOpens in new window .


Complete a Voter Registration Card online or at any U.S. Post Office, public library, City Hall, or Registrar of Voters Office. A Sample Ballot will be mailed to all registrants.

  1. Review the Sample Ballot for election information and procedures.
  2. Your polling place (where to vote) will also be on the Sample Ballot.

Contact the Registrar of Voters Office if you have questions.

For the Orange County Registrar of Voters Office, visit at http://www.ocvote.comOpens in new window .

For the Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters Office, visit at http://www.lavote.netOpens in new window .



Graduate Programs and Advisors
(657) 278-XXXX
Academic Appeals Academic Appeals OfficeOpens in new window


ADA/Accomodation: Student Disability Support ServicesOpens in new window GH-101 3117
ADA/Accomodation: Staff/Faculty Human Resources, Diversity, and InclusionOpens in new window CP-700


Add or Drop of Class See Registration Guide Registration pages 7601
Address Change Titan Online/
Student Homepage
www.fullerton.eduOpens in new window    
Admissions/Applications AdmissionsOpens in new window LH-111 3100
General Education College Advising Offices fullerton.edu/academic-advising/Opens in new window 3601
Undeclared Major Undeclared Advising Office GH-123
fullerton.edu/academic-advising/Opens in new window
Declared Majors Major Department or College Advising Office fullerton.edu/academic-advising/Opens in new window  
Disqualification/Reinstatement Open University AdvisingOpens in new window T Hall-1403

Future Teachers: undeclared and all majors Center for Careers inOpens in new window
TeachingOpens in new window
EC-379 7130
Athletic Tickets Athletic Ticket Office Titan House 2783
Child Care Children's CenterOpens in new window CC-101  2961
Career Career Center LH-208 3121
Personal Counseling & Psychological ServicesOpens in new window SHCC-East 116

Degree Application/Diploma Orders Office of the RegistrarOpens in new window LH-114 7601
Degree Evaluation, Undergraduate Office of the RegistrarOpens in new window LH-114 7601
Disability Support Services Disability Support ServicesOpens in new window GH-101 3117
Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation DHR Administrator CP-700 8454
Emergency Messages (Student) CSUF Police Dept.Opens in new window UPD

Business, Educational, Government, Industry,
Student (Part-Time)
Career Center L-208 3121
Staff, Faculty, Management, Student Human Resources,
Diversity, and Inclusion

Enrollment Verification:      
Enrollment Verification Certificate National Student Clearinghouse

National Student Clearing House 

Fee Receipt Student Business Services GH-180 2495
Letter Request Office of the Registrar LH-114 7601
Extension Class Information Extension & International Programs T Hall-1403 2611
Evaluations/General Education Admissions LH-111 3100
Financial Aid Financial AidOpens in new window GH-146 3125
Graduate Students Graduate OfficeOpens in new window CP-950

Advisement/Graduate Program Requirements Major Department See: 
Graduate ProgramsOpens in new window
Graduation Requirements (Undergraduate) Office of the RegistrarOpens in new window LH-114 7601
Gymnasium Use and Hours Athletics KHS-163 2978
Health Services Health Services SHCC-West 2800
Immunization Requirement Health Services SHCC-West 2800
Information and Services Titan Student Union TSU 2468
International Student:      
Academic Advisement Major Department See Academic Advising Section  
Permits to Register Instructor and Academic Department    
International Student Services International Programs Office PLN 120 2787
Internships and Service-learning Center for Internships &
Community Engagement
LH-206 3746
Library Information Pollak Library Circulation Desk 2721
Name Change Office of the Registrar LH-114 7601
Open University Extension & International Programs T Hall-1403 2611
Organization & Clubs Student Life & LeadershipOpens in new window TSU-247 3211
Outreach, Recruitment, and Orientation Outreach, Recruitment, and OrientationOpens in new window GH 178 2501
Fees & Information Parking and TransportationOpens in new window
ServicesOpens in new window
parking.fullerton.eduOpens in new window 3082
Readmission Admissions LH-111 3100
Records (Student) Office of the Registrar LH-114 7601
Recreational Facilities Recreation Office Titan RecreationOpens in new window 7529
Registration Fees Student Business Services GH-180 2495
Residency Admissions LH-111 3100
Scholarships Financial Aid GH-146 3125
Student Housing Housing & Residential Engagement Holly Hall 2168
Swimming Pool Recreation Office SRC 200 3978
The Pantry Titan Student Union TSU 8756
Titan Bowl & Billiards Titan Student Union  TSU 5687
CSUF Transcripts Office of the Registrar
National Student Clearinghouse

National Student Clearing HouseOpens in new window

Title IX Title IX and Gender Equity CP-205 2121
University ID Card (Titan Card) TitanCard Office PLS-150 3555
Veterans Certification Veterans Certification Official GH-224 8660 or 2373