Major / Minor Form


This is a form for active students to be able to add, remove, or change their major, minor, concentration, or certificates. Students who cannot find their major, minor, or concentration, or students who need to declare or change an emphasis will still need to use the fillable PDF, linked below.

Before submitting a Major Change Request, check with the academic department. You may be required advising before being approved into the major.

Online Major / Minor Change Form

For assistance on the form, please refer to the Guides below


Change of Major Form (PDF)PDF File