Transfer Credit Information

Undergraduate students who transfer into CSU Fullerton may be awarded credit for courses completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities.  Student must submit an offical transcript from each institution where they completed courses.  Please submit the offical transcript to the Office of AdmissionsOpens in new window .  

Transfer courses are applied toward degree requirements and are based on factors such as articulation agreements, unit limitation and General Education certification.  For specific transfer credit information, please see the links below. 

Articulation Agreements

Articulation agreements identify individual courses from transfer institutions that are comparable to, or "acceptable in lieu of" corresponding courses at Cal State Fullerton (CSUF). Successful completion of an articulated course assures that students will receive appropriate course credits after transferring to CSUF.

Articulation Agreements with California Public Institutions

assist website logo Opens in new window The ASSIST website is the official statewide repository of articulation information that includes UC Transferable Course Agreements (TCA), IGETC lists, CSU Baccalaureate lists, CSU GE Breadth lists, Course to Course Articulation, and Major Preparation Articulation for the Universities of California and the California State Universities.

Go to the ASSIST websiteOpens in new window to view agreements between Cal State Fullerton and the California Community Colleges. Some course-to-course articulations with other CSUs are also available on ASSIST.

Please note that the course equivalencies provided in TES are subject to revisions.  New institutions and additional courses may be added regularly.  Final decision regarding all transfer course equivalencies remains with the Evaluations Office and the Articulation Office, in consultation with individual Colleges and Department Chairs.